Friday, November 8, 2013

Selena Gomez and Nine Inch Nails

Whew! It's been a busy week in KamariWorld.  Here's a few updates.

Selena Gomez Nov 6, 2013
I went to Selena's concert and had a ton of fun!  A bit of a logistical nightmare with seating and disabled accessibility but all was overcome!  Selena's concert was amazing!  Along with her, the two other artists that played were Christina Grimmie and Emblem3.  I have never really listened to either, but Emblem3 was my favorite of the two.  They seemed more Alternative than Pop which is more my style these days.  Selena was amazing!  Her set design was brilliant.  It had a big red S for the runway and a G in a circle at the bottom curve of the S... sort of like my S and K.  I smiled at that one!  Her costumes were amazing!  Seriously, I'm not sure how she did it but she'd be off stage for 2 seconds and come back in another one.  I swear she's got her magic wand from Wizards of Waverly Place that would allow her to do that! HAHA!  I can't imagine how that's even possible!  But I have to say it was a great night!

Nine Inch Nails Nov 7, 2013
Today I went with a friend and his friend to the Jimmy Kimmel Live Sound Stage in Hollywood.  I seem to be a regular there now!  The security knows me and we chat a lot.  Being disabled has it's perks.  I get to stand in the VIP area then sometimes I get to sit within an arm's length of the stage in front of the barricade.  It's pretty cool!  NIN did about 6 songs, which is not normal, they usually do 3 and stop.  I have to admit though that I didn't know many of the songs and when I heard one I knew, I had no idea it was NIN! lol  But I had a blast.

When we were coming out and walked to the car, the driver (my friend), forgot what level he parked on, so his friend and I waited for what seemed like an hour (yea, I was tired and sore from the 2 days of partying lol) and he finally found it.  It was funny!  But I got to know his friend a lot more and we had some great girl talk! lol

Well, that's about it for this week...as if that's not a full week right? lol  Now, I'm just waiting for a new script to be delivered and I'll be working on a new movie!  More details to come!  Hope you guys are having a great week like I am!

xo,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment